Hey everyone, we sure hope you are all staying well and will be able to avoid this virus that’s attacking the world.
From The CDC website:
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. (I can’t stress this enough!! Self-quarantine! You will save lives!)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
If you’d like more information, please visit their website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
We hope those of you not able to go to work, school, travel, etc., will be able to get back to your normal lives soon. For those of you taking care of ill ones, thank you for being brave. This truly affects us all, and we can get through it by following these guidelines. Wishing you all well, your Totally 80’s team.
Please come visit us while you’re hanging at home. You can get lost in some amazing 80’s music and make new friends while you’re at it. We’ll be waiting for you.